Thursday, August 03, 2006

Paradise lost for Lee?

LITTLE Lee Otway has been suffering a torrid time as doubts grow about whether romance will blossom with Colleen Shannon.

The Hollyoaks shrimp was gutted after winning an eating challenge only to see the Playboy centrefold go off for a romantic date with former 5ive singer Abs.

Colleen has denied leading Lee on. She said: “Every day we get closer, but I need a moment to step back. I would personally like things to be organic with Lee and I.

“I think he’s precious but we need a little time…”

Abs admitted to being attracted to the blonde babe and said: “The whole Lee thing is slightly confusing.

“I don’t know if she’s feeling it or not but I kind of get the impression she’s not and Lee’s being led on a mad game.

“So I think if I’m only here for a little period, I should be the man to tell him ‘give it a miss’ as he’ll only end up hurting himself.”

The ever helpful Paul Danan also gave his opinion and clearly upset Lee.

He told him: “I have a feeling that the whole nation is saying ‘Lee you’re being played’ and you don’t want to be played.”

A distressed Lee stormed off saying: “You don’t see us cuddling, why are you being so rotten?”

Later Lee admitted: “I must look a right c***; Paul is probably right.”

Source: The Sun

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 07, 2006 11:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...had to feel sorry for Lil' Lee as his heart was ripped out by the drawling playmate.

I can't blame him for not picking up her hints - I've been drooling over her for weeks and haven't heard a word she said. It's admirable that he's been in her company for weeks and hasn't popped (if you know what I mean)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home