Friday, August 04, 2006

Abs’ first impressions = even he agrees Lee’s being played!

After starting his stint on Love Island by having a romantic blind date with Colleen, Abs’ went to the Beach Hut to give his first impressions.

"The day trip was amazing. I had no idea Colleen was going to turn up but the whole Lee thing is slightly confusing.

"I don’t know if she’s feeling or not but I kind of get the impression she’s not and Lee’s being led on a mad game so I think if I’m only here for a little period, I should be the man to tell him ‘Give it a miss’ because he’ll only end up hurting himself.

And it seemed he may have designs on the Playboy Bunny himself: "She’s very nice and she’s got the whole DJ thing which I find very appealing = there’s nothing I find more sexy than a female DJ because they’re rare.

"She seems like she knows her stuff, she’s not just all talk. She’s very pretty as well in the flesh. Any guy would, definitely, I’m sure."

"My mission is to play cupid and make some sparks and get love in the air and to find out who is feeling who and what they are about. I’ll make it nice for some and I’ll fuck it up for some" he added mischievously.

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home