Friday, August 04, 2006

Life’s a beach

Having wined, dined and thoroughly dated pretty much every famous female in The Resort, the inevitable day would come when Abs would have to romance the fearsome Anderton.

“I don’t even want to man!” he groaned, after reading about two lines of the laminate.

But anyone’s heart would melt when they saw the look on that face as Sophie jumped for joy at the news.

So off they floated in the serene blue waters, and it wasn’t long before the topic of conversation had swung round to the predictable…Sophie!

“The whole Shane thing, he doesn’t know how I feel,” Me Me moaned. “Only the twins and Chris know how I really feel.

“He’s not into me. I’d love to jump on him!”

Crikey, nevermind fruit, someone feed the woman chocolate, for the love of God!

And whilst more Love Shack chat was probably suitably scintillating for a while, after an afternoon of Anderton, Abs wasn’t that smitten.

“I don’t find her attractive in that sense,” he said in the Beach Hut a bit later.

“She’s a lovely girl, but I don’t have that attraction.”

Alright, we heard you the first time!

Source: ITV - Official Site

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home